Friday 26 February 2010

Tell me why?


Date: Thursday 25th February 2010
Found: Cancer Research Charity Shop, West Ealing, London
Price: £1

The Sindecut - Tell Me Why?
Virgin Records, 1990

A
1. Tell Me Why?

B
1. Tell Me Why? (LP Version)
2. Wisdom

Another one of those "I haven't got a clue what this is but I'm gonna buy it anyway" records that turns out to be pretty awesome. I had never heard of The Sindecut before but it turns out they were pretty big around the early 90s. A UK based hip hop and soul group of DJs, rappers and vocalists including
MC Crazy Noddy, DJ Fingers, Louise Francis, Lyn E Lyn, Don't Ramp and Spikey Tee.

After a few listens to this song I was hooked, the rap ain't so good but it makes up for it with sweet vocals and a great bassline. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment