Monday 4 January 2010

The House Sound of Chicago


Date: Tuesday 17th November 2009
Found: Cancer Research Charity Shop, West Ealing
Price: £2

The House Sound Of Chicago

DJ International, 1986

A
1. Jack Your Body - Steve 'Silk' Hurley
2. Mystery of Love - Fingers Inc.
3. Shadows of Your Love - J M Silk
4. Like This - Chip E Inc. featuring K Joy

B
1. Love Can't Turn Around - Farley Jackmaster Funk featuring Daryl Pandy
2. Music Is The Key - J M Silk
3. Move Your Body (The House Music Anthem) - Marshall Jefferson

I was pretty chuffed when I picked this up a couple of months ago, especially as I now have the version of 'Move Your Body' with the extra bassy synth in the intro, that's been eluding me for a couple of years. The other highlight for me was 'Like This' by Chip E, which I'd never heard prior to this! Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment