Wednesday 14 October 2009

Aaliyah


Date: Wednesday 14th October 2009
Found: In PDSA charity shop, West Ealing, London.
Price: £1

Aaliyah - Back & Forth

Jive / Zomba Recordings, 1994

A.
Back & Forth
1. LP Version
2. Mr. Lee & R. Kelly's Remix
3. Ms. Mello Remix

B.
1. UK Flavour
2. Mr. Lee's Club Mix




I love this song but the only edit worth listening to is the LP Version. The remixes just aren't interesting at all.

BONUS. This record came with a poster sleeve, which I thought was awesome anyway. Having an Aaliyah full length poster would bring me one step closer to creating the perfect teenage girl's bedroom of the 1990s. However, I unfolded the poster and who do you think she's posing with, none other than her husband R. Kelly who also produced this record (see previous post). Just casually cupping his baldhead. So so good.





Dungarees are a big look, I have a couple of pairs I should probably dig out.

No comments:

Post a Comment