Thursday 19 August 2010

One Pound Vinyl is BACK... Again.

The best Charity Shop ever.

Fear not, the hiatus is over! Well kind of, this is just me making a promise to myself that I will post more bargain vinyl finds on this blog.

The lack of posts is probably due to that fact that we now both have (proper) jobs and can't spend our days trawling the ever fruitful charity shops of London's greenbelt area. Charity shops only seem to be open when people are at work, and in turn us having jobs has meant that we don't need to pop into charity shops as often in search of records as we can now afford to visit real record shops (and discogs - no stress over P&P) and buy expensive shiny records (£80 for a Patrick Cowley remix anyone?)

Still I have realised that there is something missing from my life - Charity shopping, I have missed the most of the Carbooting season and neglected Deptford Market whilst the students are away! So this weekend I have made a pact with myself to try and buy some One Pound Vinyls.

In the mean time I will be retrospectively posting up some of my most interesting circular finds over the past 4 months. Keep your eyes peeled...

No comments:

Post a Comment